Dragon Sauce with Coleslaw
- 1/4 head red cabbage, cored and finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds – pumpkin, hemp, sunflower, fennel
- ½ cup radish sprouts or pea shoots
- ½ cup sourkraut, or kimchi, to serve on the side
- Display chopped ingredients in a serving bowl. Top with dragon sauce, seeds and micro greens.
For the Dragon Sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. Store remaining sauce in a jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Serves 2, with extra sauce to save for another time.
- Look for nutritional yeast in the health section of the grocery store.