Shredded Vegetable Frittata
- 3 eggs, whisked
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- spoonful of goat cheese
- splash of sriracha
- 1 small carrot - grate 1 tbsp for the frattata, spiralize the rest and use to garnish
- 1 small zuchinni - grate 1 tbsp for the frattata, spiralize the rest and use to garnish
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- Heat a waffle iron.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, cheese, grated carrot, grated zucchini, sliced green onion, and a splash of sriracha.
- Pour mixture into waffle iron and leave to cook until light goes off (or follow manufacturers instructions).
- While frittata is cooking, spiralize vegetables. If you don’t have a spiralizer, thinly slice vegetables, or peel into ribbons with a horizontal vegetable peeler.
- Plate frittata and top with a little goat cheese and garnish with ribbons of vegetables.
- Serves 1 – each ‘waffle’ has three eggs and can be shared, but there will be extra vegetables for more ‘waffles’.